Equipment Maintenance Management
Tracking and managing routine equipment maintenance and calibration on an ongoing basis is a difficult task for organizations with a large number of vehicles or equipment. And failure to properly maintain equipment can prove costly due to reduced life, additional repair costs and equipment down time.
Spreadsheet and paper-based solutions have severe limitations because they cannot be easily reviewed by management and don’t provide automatic alerts when maintenance activities are required. In addition, tracking and sharing information with everyone responsible for various pieces of equipment can be a difficult process.
The SMART Equipment Manager is an affordable, easy-to-use software solution capable of storing, managing and tracking your equipment-servicing program.
Simply enter equipment information and maintenance schedules and SMART’s built-in reminder system notifies you of upcoming and past due events each time you start the program. The system operates in single user mode or can be configured for multi-user client-server operation. SMART is available for both PC and MAC operating systems.
- Manages all types of equipment and produces alerts when servicing is needed
- Alerts can be based on hours of operation, miles traveled, or time intervals
- The system provides 10 user-definable fields to track any piece of information you want
- The system tracks items such as:
- Vehicle servicing
- Equipment inspections and servicing
- HVAC system maintenance
- Laboratory equipment servicing and calibration
- Computer maintenance and system back-up events
- Extends life of equipment by ensuring it is properly maintained
- Saves time by tracking required maintenance activities for you
- Provides quick and easy access to records, service history, and service provider information
- Environmental Contractors
- Property Management Firms
- Government Agencies
- Construction Contractors
- Colleges and Universities
- School Districts
- Delivery Services
- Commercial Building Owners
SMART Equipment Management Software is part of the SMART Employee Information Management System. SMART modules can be added to manage employee training, and occupational health and safety (OSHA compliance) records.
* To View / Print Brochure you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer. Download Acrobat Reader