Both the ADAM & SMART solutions are built on the FileMaker platform
Single User Systems
- Windows 8.1 Standard Edition
- Windows 8.1 Pro Edition
- Windows 8 Standard Edition
- Windows 8 Pro Edition
- Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate, Professional, Home Premium*
- OS X Yosemite v10.10
- OS X Mavericks v10.9
*Version stated is the minimum requirement. FileMaker Pro may also work with later operating systems certified by FileMaker, Inc. Operating systems not listed in the table above have not been tested and are not supported.
|Minimum Requirements||Recommended Requirements|
Multi-User Networked Systems
The ADAM & SMART can run over a network as a “client-server” type system. You’ll need to install FileMaker Server software on your server. The databases and program itself will reside on the server. Each workstation will require one copy of FileMaker Pro. FileMaker Server installs as a service on the server. The client software installs as a desktop application on each workstation. The server will support up to 250 simultaneous users.
Volume pricing starts at 10 or more seats. The solution can also be installed on be installed on a Terminal Server or Citrix Server.
- Operating Systems*
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Edition with Update (see Microsoft KB 2919355)
- Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition (See deprecated technologies†)
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 Standard Edition, Enterprise Edition
- OS X Yosemite 10.10
- OS X Mavericks 10.9
- *Version stated is the minimum requirement. FileMaker Pro may also work with later operating systems certified by FileMaker, Inc. Operating systems not listed in the table above have not been tested and are not supported.
A dedicated computer is recommended for FileMaker Server.
Additional Requirements & Information
|Supported ESS Data Sources||
Supports AES-256 encryption of data at rest when the solution files are encrypted by FileMaker Pro 14 Advanced. Sharing, reading from, and writing to AES-256 encrypted files is supported by all products in the FileMaker 14 Platform.
Supports SSL with AES-256 encryption of data in transit when the solution files are hosted with FileMaker Server 14.
Supports third party Certificate Authority (CA) SSL certificates to prevent Man in the Middle (MitM) attacks when the solution files are hosted with FileMaker Server 14.